Saturday, October 22, 2011

missing you~~~


That such a thing couldn’t possibly be, that you wouldn’t do such a thing
That there would be no goodbyes, it's what I believed
I wonder where it all began, like a puzzle that can't be done
That the start of my yearning, was all due to you

I’m missing you, missing you, person I miss to death
The words I cannot say though I miss you so much and long for you
I’m missing you, missing you,

person I loved to that extent
Won’t you return to me again, I’m missing you

That it couldn’t possibly change, that you wouldn’t do such a thing
I believed in all the words saying you loved me
Yes, if there is a beginning just like a movie with a predestined ending...
the order of our love and goodbyes, were those fated too?


I’m missing you, missing you, person I miss to death
The words I cannot say though I miss you so much and long for you
I’m missing you, missing you, person I loved to that extent
Won’t you return to me again?

My dear love, dear love,
you said you couldn’t live without me
Sadness, my pain... you pained even more…

My life, my whole life,
you were all I loved
How, how will I ever find a way to forget you

I love you, love you
Oh I love you, I’m missing you
Won’t you return to me again? I’m missing you



Princess Lina
n.9


when love it come 
you must know about that
she or he will be your...

No comments:

Post a Comment