Monday, August 8, 2011

so goodbye




*so goodbye don't cry and smile

those emotional days i will
treat it as a gift and give you

so goodbye to the lonely me who once hide in the dark

i need you

i need your love again*

just like waiting fir every other day to arrive
the aching wound and sad recollections of me
i left it

the impression of seeing your for the first time
as if the time has stopped, my eyes has got only you
although there is setback
i won't regret it
closing my eyes i could feel you breathing
so i could smile#

so goodbye don't cry and smile
those exhausted years
for the sake of you i will forget

* so goodbye

i need you
i need your love again

i need you

i need you for my love <3 <3 *




PRINCESS LINA

From city hunter ost..
when the love it come take care them...
just your heart it come to answer it

No comments:

Post a Comment