Friday, August 12, 2011

Boyfriend Boyfriends



would you be my girl friend
ah
brave sound

i'm boyfriend
you're my girl friend
you're my girl friend

you're amazing
you're even better then everyone else
i'm busy everyday (busy)
your heart hurts (hurts)
my love for you won't change
i won't see anybody but you
i don't know why my heart is like this
even when i feel so tired sometimes
i wanna have you by my side

even when we fight
even when we fight, you always hold my hand
tightly#

i'm your only boy friend e e e
you're only boy friend e e e
i'll protect you, i'll always take care of you
i'll do it all just for you

you're my girlfriend e e e
my only girlfriend e e e

i'll be a star for you so that you can look at me
i'll be your boy friend only for you

boyfriend*

i'm unconditionally by your side
i'm a champion in your eyes
no matter what i'll definitely be by your side to
protect you

i got your back

i'll hold you in my arm from now on
smile
blow me kiss oh so sweet
i like that
#
you baby you you

i wanna ,make you laugh everyday
*
my feelings for you won't change
we belong to this world, i'll never late you go
don't worry, dont't cry

you're my girl

my my world

don't you believe in me?

i'm your boy friend e e e
you're only boy friends e e e
i'll protect you, i'll always take care of you
i'll do it all just for you

you are my girl

my my world

don't you believe me?
*


boyfriends song~~
the love from your heart
princess lina
klmu

No comments:

Post a Comment