Saturday, May 28, 2011

the sun was rise....

are you still remember what say about it...
are you remember it..
are you still know about that...
just tell me~~

i will tell it...

the sunrise was rise in the morning
the moment the sun rose
it was the only time you could see it...
that message....
even when you knew you were being an idiot..
even when you knew that
better than anyone
if you set me this difficult question..

"What am i supposed to do"

"do it again"
"do it again"

the one i say....
i still love you my love...
but why!!
you do like that at me...
you lie at me...
you make me like a idiot...
what so idiot me...
i still waiting you but you lie me....you forget all the way we meet...
you forget our promise i so sad...
i fill so unhappy about that...
when i see by my on eye....what you have do at me~~
what it that...i just ran n sad n cry...for the month...
you still can't know what had happen at me...
until i go you will know what i feeling....
thank about it...
you make me sad and cry about that..
just the moment i will still remember it...
love u...



princess lina
n.9

No comments:

Post a Comment