Saturday, April 9, 2011

Perhaps Love....

~~~~~~~~~~~...............................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I can't remember when i was
I started to have mixed feeling for you..
I started to think about you time to time
My feelings for you have made me perplexed 
I didn't think that i had feeling for you
Just thought that it was an interest


It make me feel bad when i emphasize
that i don't have feeling for you

It is a love....
If you think the same way, it is a love..??
        My heart is going for you....

My heart  is wetting for you..
     i could have know it before.. 

To make out for each other..
   I found a true LOVE...!!

I hope that you can understand  my feeling for you.....
to make out for each other......
I found a true LOVE...!!!

I hope that you can understand my feeling for you...!!!
My heart is for you all ready..
   and as if my heart is for you

Prehaps we are already used to each other

Is it a LOVE......!!
If you think the same way...
Is it a LOVE...?

My heart is going for you....
My heart is waiting for you.....

I could have known it before..
to make out for each other......

i found a true LOVE......

The only one in my heart...
you are my love...
i will waiting you until u came...

Love u my love.....




Princess Lina...~~
n.9
lovely me..

No comments:

Post a Comment