Tuesday, April 24, 2012

honesty~~~


Chasing my sleep away, I open my sleepy eyes
In a little bit, it’ll be tomorrow again
In the blink of an eye, a day has passed, so sad
My heart tries to hide
Time passes by without control
Our sensational feelings
So comfortable that you feel as if it’s normal
These thoughts make me sad
Our shallow introductions
Time to time hurtful actions
I didn’t mean to hurt you
Always carrying a sorry heart
Always standing right there, protecting me
Always receiving the hate I should’ve received
With no words, you embraced me
So now I’ll reflect you as a mirror
I look back at it, my memory’s film
The day we first met, my heart sped
I couldn’t hide my tears
They fell as much as I was thankful
Understanding me more than I do myself
When I am about to fall
The image of you being more tired and hurt
Makes me cry like a kid
We have a string between our bonds
It’s impossible to describe in words
Our story, as memories stack up
Will keep going today
Always standing right there, protecting me
Always receiving the hate I should’ve received
With no words, you embraced me
So now I’ll reflect you as a mirror
Always standing right there, protecting me
Always receiving the hate I should have received
The image of you hugging me with no words
Now I’ll try to hug you instead
When I’m tired and I want to give up
With a weak heart, I want to run away
Your small hand was the biggest help for me
I’ll sing for you always, forever
Always standing there, believing me and protecting me
I’ll show my gratitude through this song
Through this long and long
String of our relationship
Don’t know where our destination will be in the end
We learn a lot from each other
I’m always late at expressing my feelings
It will never be forgotten in my heart
It will always be remembered in my eyes, we’ll be laughing
If my joy can be your happiness then
Thank you



princess lina
klmu

No comments:

Post a Comment