Sunday, February 5, 2012

you you you


I meet you in a chaotic time
Even though I couldn’t understand anything
I become angry at everyone
Telling me to quit because it’s hard
No girl, I only show you my foolish side all the time
Even if my body breaks
Even if my heart is torn
The promise to protect you
That promise will eternally be the same thing
Nothing can stop me from loving you, you, you
The reason why I breathe is you, you
The reason why I sing is you, you
The reason why I live on is you, you
Nothing can stop me from loving
[Key] Why is it that the people beside you when it’s good
Leave one by one without looking back when it’s bad? Yeah
[Taemin] Like glass, a human’s heart is so weak
A heart hurts so much from the little things
Let’s not be like that
Even if we hate it, even if it hurts
The promise to be by your side
That promise will eternally be the same thing
Nothing can stop me from loving you, you, you
The reason why I run is you, you
The reason why I dance is you, you
The reason why I live on is you, you
Years will come and years will go
The good days and even the bad days
I’m yours(When I’m happy)
I’m yours ( When I’m sad)
I’m yours ( I’m not just saying that)
I’m yours ( I’m trying to show you)
Years will come and years will go
Even when we grow older some day
I’m yours ( When I’m happy)
I’m yours (When I’m sad)
I’m yours (I’m not just saying at)
I’m yours ( I’m trying to show you, baby)
Something like that might not happen
But even if your heart changes and you leave me
Do you know that I won’t be able to forget you?
Cause I love you you you
The reason why I sing
It’s you you you
My every reason is you you you you you

are miss u my love
you are my love in my heart just you in my heart
i hope you know it...
i sing this song for you
because you are my love
the reason is you you
you are my sweet love 
i never say like this before because i to sy
to say to you my love
everyday every month
i always thing about you
how far you go 
i will in your heart.... just for u my love

Princess Lina
n.9

No comments:

Post a Comment