Friday, September 30, 2011

BLUE WIND~~


Why? Why are you talking like that?
When I’m not saying a word…

My hopes are surely stronger than yours
But I can’t put them into words

Have you come to comfort me?...Thank you
You, I couldn’t laugh at a single one of your jokes
You…but I knew you were doing it to be nice

I’ve been taugth that inventors are important people
They make things that help us

But it’s exactly those crowds of people
Who are smart and will live a long life

Even crying tears of regret is different…in the wind
You, you said God is sure to be watching us
You, and I smiled for the first time, say more smart things like that

Sometimes I sing
The first song I ever wrote, alone

If I start to forget
I search for the person I was in those days

But the place I want to get to
…Hasn’t changed

You, even now I’ll try and believe what you said about God
You, all I can do is sing, it’s OK now

I’ll live life my way


*princess lina*
*klmu*
i always say that ... but i still need.... now i alone....without you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment