Saturday, July 30, 2011

hello..hello... FTISLAND~~

hello hello goodbye goodbye
say goodbye hello hello now goodbye goodbye
i mean, i mean, you're the one i love. i mean come back to me again
not, not now. i really love you
nobody nobody nobody no one, there's no one like you
10 years from now, there's still no one like you
i mean i'm a fool, today i wanna shout
*#
i keep trying to forget you but i can't
i hello hello oh you goodbye goodbye*
i mean until now i love you
i mean i mean i wanna meet you.\ i mean i can't send you away. i mean 
please don't go
no, that's not what i wanna say. i still love you
*
i come to say goodbye. saying i love you make me a fool
i can't forget the times we spent together so i went away
you the one saying goodbye. younot the only one for me.
looking at me and telling the lie. i really mean you should leave me 
everybody say la la la
everybody say ha ha ha
everybody say ta ta ta
everybody say hello hello hello


when i call you, hello. when you call me, goodbye
both of us use different sad greetings
because i love you hello hello not goodbye goodbye
even if you try get away from me you're still my love
*
today i'm crying when you say you greeting
hello hello now goodbye goodbye
i keep trying to forget you but i can't
*
i mean until now i love you






Princess Lina
n.9
the love it come from your heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment