Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Painfull of love

Broken heart is like a broken mirror,bleeding,
being struck by lightning,

"Why im the one who need to feel it?"
why im the one who need to endure it?

A promises which you cant keep,
in the darkness you make me sleep,
blind my soul with your beautifull face and step,
Torture my love fiercely!!!
you tearing up my hearts without showing any mercy!!!
Painfull of love you gave me!!


Light my life with fake happiness,
giving me expression mask of the devils,
make me hoping for nothing only griefs,
Endless rage and vengence show the hazards without hesitate!!!
you tearing up my hearts without showing any regrets!!!
Painfull of love you gave me!!!

Crying.... is one thing i could do...
Painfull of love you gave me........ gave me....




No comments:

Post a Comment